Congratulations to the 2016 Divisional Pathway of Hope Recognition recipients!
Data Quality – Escanaba, Hancock, Iron Mountain, Ishpeming, Marquette, Eau Claire, Fond du Lac, Fox Cities, Janesville, La Crosse, Madison, Marinette, Milwaukee West, Oshkosh, Racine, Sheboygan, Waukesha
All Hands on Deck – Marquette
Community Collaborations – Fox Cities
Pastoral Care Connections – Fond du Lac
Recruitment – Oshkosh
Outcomes – Fond du Lac, Fox Cities, Wausau
Congratulations to all the Case Management Certification recipients!
In 2016, 45 staff in total completed the Case Management Certification process with 19 of the them completing for the second year! Staff receiving this recognition represent 16 Corps and Service Extension units.
For more information on the Case Management Certification click here.
Congratulations to the Fond du Lac Corps who was presented with the Territorial Pathway of Hope Achievement Award last week at the Divisional Social Services Conference.
Annually, the Central Territory awards recognition to Corps in each division demonstrating excellence in the implementation of Pathway of Hope and its provision of services to families.
The Fond du Lac Corps describes themselves as the team that God assembled to implement Pathway of Hope that allows them to leverage the best outcomes for each Pathway of Hope family. During 2016 the Fond du Lac Corps enrolled 10 new families and had 5 families successfully complete! To best support these families in their endeavors the Fond du Lac Corps works as a team and has developed a network of community support they can call on to support the families. Finally, the Corps congregation has embraced Pathway of Hope and eagerly taken on the role of praying for the families, providing tangible gifts to the families and graciously welcome families to Corps programs.
Pictured Left to Right – Major Steve Merritt – Divisional Commander, Captain Telinda Wilson – Corps Officer, Kevin Reeder – Divisional Social Services Director, Amber Bose – Case Manager, Dr. Michael Smith – Assistant Territorial Social Services Director/Pathway of Hope Director, Ron Jacobson – Social Services Director
We had a few errors in the conference program related to the competency areas. Please consult this list for the competency area that will be applied for each of the sessions you attended at the conference. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Download this chart here!
It was great to see many of you this week at the annual Wisconsin & Upper Michigan Division Social Services Conference!
Just a few reminders regarding submitting your conference training documentation in order to receive credit toward the case management certification.
- Scan your CEU/Case Management Certification Documentation Form.
- Visit on the online training submission form.
- Complete the online form – select “Divisional Social Services Conference” from the Competency Area list. Competency areas for each session are noted in the Conference Program.
- Enter any number in the “Length of Session” field – must be entered to submit.
- Enter “Divisional Social Service Conference” in the Title of Training Sessions field – must be entered to submit.
- Attach your scanned CEU/Case Management Certification Documentation Form.
- Click ‘Submit Training’ – you only need to submit one time! You will be awarded training hours for all sessions attended that have been signed by the presenter.
- Sample Conference Training Submission:
Please submit all conference documentation forms by November 1, 2016!
If you have additional questions regarding the submission of Conference Training hours contact WUM Social Services for assistance!