In order to receive credit for participation in training activities you must document and submit appropriately. See below for what type of documentation is needed for various types of training activities.
Use the Self-Tracking Sheet to keep your own records and make sure you are meeting all of the expectations.
- WEBINARS (provided by WUM Social Services) – Each webinar will include its applicable competency area in the description. To receive credit you must attend the webinar in its entirety and respond to the follow-up survey that will display at the completion of the webinar.
- SELF-STUDY COURSES – Upon completion of a self-study course you will submit your “quiz” electronically (via the corresponding link). You will receive confirmation of receiving training credit via email within one week of submission.
- DIVISIONAL SOCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE – Conference materials will include information on how to track your participation and receive credit.
- SAFE FROM HARM AND CPI – Submit training online and attach the certificate/blue card to inform of your participation and ensure credit is applied. You will not automatically be provided credit for participation in these training sessions. While there are variations in lengths based on trainers; for consistency, 3.0 hours will be awarded for Safe From Harm or CPI Refresher Courses. 6.0 hours will be awarded for a CPI Initial Training Course. See FAQ for more information.
- SIMS (Salvation Army Information Management System) Training – Only formal SIMS Training Sessions will be applied for credit. Informal refreshers, support calls or new user training cannot be used for credit. Credit for any applicable SIMS Training sessions will be applied automatically based on webinar/meeting attendance records.
- OUTSIDE TRAINING (including WISP) – All other training activities must be submitted online including attachment of supporting documentation to verify participation.
For more information regarding training documentation please consult the FAQ.
Contact email@example.com with any additional questions or for assistance.